Monday, December 09, 2013

Kitchen Konfab

14x18 oil on panel

Available at Castle Gallery

Castle Gallery will be hosting their annual Holiday Show Saturday, December 14, 6-10pm. From what I hear its always a fun party with great art, yummy food and live music!

This is a recent painting featuring the kitchen of a local Austin restaurant Roaring Fork (great name). I took some liberties with the chef hats - the togues are such fun.

Friday night I was in Marietta at dk Gallery and had a lovely time meeting Donna and her husband, the gallery staff, several of my collectors and some wonderful artists. The gallery is really a unique blend with some really exciting art. Wonderful to meet you all Susan, Holly, Elizabeth, and Jodie!

I am in love with "May-retta" too - lots and lots of painting ideas now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...